Advertise With Us!
Northwest School of the Arts will have 3 performances of All Shook Up at CPCCs Dale Halton Theatre. Seating capacity for the theatre is 1020 per show. There is a maximum of 3060 audience members, our average is 2000. Performances are Friday, March 10 at 7:00 pm and Saturday, March 11 at 2:30 pm and 7:00 pm.
5″ wide x 8″ high
5″ wide x 3.875″ high
2.375″ wide x 3,875″ high
Directions for Submitting Art
- File Format: High resolution files (300 dpt) JPG or PDF files only, sized to correct dimensions.
- Color: Greyscale or black/white ads only. Please do not send color ads
- File Names: Please label your art file with your company name for easy identification.
- Due Date: All files are due by Friday February 18, 2017. Any ads submitted past that date cannot be guaranteed to be included in the playbill.
- Payment: Please click a button above to submit the payment for the correct size ad, then email your artwork to Click here to email your Ad!
*All ads will appear in the Halton Theatre program for the public run of the NWSA production of All Shook Up. NWSA earns 100% of the proceeds on advertising sales and are used to offset production costs.
Shout Out! Ads
Would you like to acknowledge your favorite actor, techie, teacher, musician, costumer and/or anyone else involved with the production of All Shook Up? Shout Out! ads are available for you to place in the Pirates of Penzance Playbill. Shout Out! ads are 2 lines of text (140 characters) for only $20. Payment and ads are due Friday, February 17, 2017. After you pay for your Shout Out! Ad, Click here to email your ShoutOut! Ad